Frequently Asked Search Engine Optimization Questions
Q. How can you help us overcome the sharp rise in content marketing competition?
The process of content creation at the MRC Calgary SEO Consulting is based on our vast market research and analysis. We follow specific strategy for every business segment based on consumer awareness, competition level, opportunities, threats, strength and weakness of the products and services.
We select the most potential platforms including the social media, blogs, infographics, and presentations to attract the readers’ attention. Our programs are spread over several planned steps that generate definitive results within the targeted span of time.
- Market Trend analysis
- Understanding the consumer needs , wants, and demands (NWD)
- Research on contemporary brands, businesses and products
- Creation of marketing strategy to sync with the NWD
- Creation of value for your brands and products
- Customization of content for the best reader experience
- Content optimization for the mobile and smart phone users
- Instant comparison on products and brands
- Pragmatic approach to establish, sustain and promote your brand awareness
- Consistency in upsizing product and competition related information
Our advanced technology tools, SEO algorithms, search engine strategies, web design methods, and keyword research are the keys to your success. We push your brand and products beyond the scope of competition in the present and future markets.
Q. What is the Realistic SEO timeline for startup Companies you suggest?
The answer to your question could be complex or simple, depending on your expectations from the market. The primary parameters include brand visibility, reader attention, product relevance, content quality, reader experience, retention, and interaction with your website. These are fairly controllable factors. The non-controllable factors are competition, market trend, changing user preferences, and statutory regulations. The SEO timeline we suggest at the MRC SEO Consulting is based on some key factors listed here. We have split it into two parts for the existing and the newly designed website.
- Website Age
- Existing content (quality, relevance, competition, reach, etc).
- Web design relevance to your business and brand
- Existing SEO Services volume & effectiveness
- Gap between your projected goals and the present status
- Existing and projected competition
- Web design and content strategy & structure
- Marketing demographic and psychographic analysis
- Target planning for smart phone users, online shoppers, and social networks
- Content and marketing strategy for the consumers of various ages. They are the boomers (<=1965), Generation X (1966-79), Millennials (1980-2000), and the generation Y (from 2001)
- Consistency in keyword & content upgrade, update, link building, personalized communication, etc.
- Keyword research, long tail and short phrases selection, density and distribution, relevancy, and transparency of product information.
The listed factors are not strict and binding. They can be related to both the categories. Our SEO experts at the MRC Calgary SEO Consulting can give you business and brand specific timeline once you start interacting with us for our services listed on
Q. How do you link the SEO to the site design, build and the CMS?
- SEO & Site Design: The key factors we incorporate into your website design are the accessibility, navigability, usability, simplicity, quality, velocity (speed of loading), and adaptability (responsiveness to the mobile and smart phone users). We carry your brand and business to every individual user at the local, national and the global levels.
- SEO & Site Build: The foundational elements that make up our site building strategies are the business model, connectivity with the visitors, competitor psychograph, target user demography, scalability, ease & speed of linking, and content visibility.
- SEO & CMS: Keyword research & selection, content quality & presentation model, keyword integration and distribution, keyword proximity with synonyms, ease of update and upgrade, image and video integration, and reader retention capacity are some of the inherent qualities we incorporate into the CMS.
Q. How do you ensure consistent brand visibility in the social media?
Social media is a dynamic platform, which can roll out any established brand within the shortest span of time. Our approach at the MRC Calgary SEO Consulting is based on consistency, vision, competition, and practical approach to user level interaction.
- Connectivity: We establish one to one connectivity at the individual level. The first time contacts keep track of your products, brand and business due to our personalized approach.
- Visibility: Our social media SEO is based on keyword planning, selection & integration, content writing & presentation style, organic SEO and Adwords, selection strategy for user demography, etc. We ensure consistent visibility of your brand on every search for the related concept, information, and product specific data.
- Acceptance: We ensure user acceptance of the marketing concepts, relevance, and the approach consistently. The potential users come in search of your brand rather than the other way round.
- Endorsement: The marketing strategies at MRC Calgary SEO Consulting ensure user trust from all the aspects related to product quality, dependability, reliability, feasibility, and durability. Consistent conversion of leads to sales (represented in the social media through infographics) increases the trustworthiness of your brand. The increase in followers, likes, reviews, and shares keep your brand continually visible.
Q. What is your formula for SEO success through ethical techniques?
The ethical techniques of SEO used by MRC SEO Consulting are based on white hat strategies. Some of them are listed here.
- Position: We follow the search engine guidelines of Google and others literally. Our brand positioning based on quality and relevant content, extensive keyword research, social media analysis, user experience metrics, analytics utilization, local directory listing, responsive designs, and positive link building. Our strategies ensure your brand positioning at the top slots of the SERP.
- Speed: The search engines are able to locate your website links and content faster than ever before. We use specific SEO techniques based on demography, product features, competition, and quality parameters. Hence, the potential users are able to view your products and services in almost all the searches. The time gap between the find the land on your home page is only fraction of a second.
- Mobile: The vast numbers of increasing mobile users in Canada can access your website and products with ease and comfort. They are able to evaluate your brand and compare with competitors within few simple steps. Now they can follow your content and share with thousands of friends on the social media.
- Proximity: The MRC Calgary SEO Consulting techniques bring every user into the close proximity of your brand and products at the local markets. They feel more secure and trust your brand better. This factor naturally boosts the probability and frequency of the lead conversion into sales. Our next aim is to ensure maximum sharing of your links among the social media users.
- Ranking: The white hat techniques we follow naturally get you to the top ranking of the search engines. The process may take relatively more time for organic SEO. But the trust levels we establish at the search engine algorithms, ranking mechanism, and indexing methods are long term success formulas.
Q. The Small business owners can’t afford the luxury of cost and time. What are the SEO strategies you have for small business?
- No Shortcuts: at the MRC Calgary SEO Consulting, we offer any shortcut formula for your SEO success. For the organic SEO, we have specific procedures for evaluating the timeline. The approach is perfectly in line with the search engine regulations and guidelines. For the Adwords and related paid campaigns we have a special Google approved formula that works faster and smarter. Your brand can grow vertically to enhance the visibility across multiple demographical specifications, cutting across competition and geographical barriers.
- Cost Cuts: – At MRC Calgary SEO Consulting we believe in cost cuts in promoting your brand through all forms of paid campaigns and advertising. You can easily compare our costs based on our reach, influence, trust factors, dependability, and ROI generating formula.
- Sensational Experience: Once you choose MRC Calgary SEO Consulting, you are sure to experience success through organic and paid SEO campaigns. Your patience during the initial gestation period will surely help your brand ascend the heights of competition and establish its unique identity.
Q. What is Full page audit for on page SEO? How do you make it work efficiently?
- Strategy: – Keyword section and content development are the key elements of our on page optimization. Our audit team has the business specific expertise related to product specifications, functional evaluation, safety, usability, productivity, and other connecting factors. The connectivity is between the targeted users and your brand in real time. We ensure conformance to W3C, Google, Bing, and other search engine guidelines. At the same time we give you our best in streamlining your brand identity to the expectations of all the potential visitors and users.
- Design: Our on page strategy gets the support from our efficient page design, content quality, keyword selection & integration, Meta tags and description, page title, long tail keywords, title length, tags, images & videos, and Meta keywords.
- Action: Our on page optimization always includes a call for action at the appropriate locations. We make sure every reader identifies these tags and clicks on them. Our aim is to ensure maximum click ratio, besides increasing the inbound traffic volume to your website.
- Keywords: Our selections of primary keywords are always closely related to the content core on each page. The format and style perfectly match with the flow of content. At the same time they are natural to the search engine as they are the exact words used by the searchers. The probability of moving to the SERP top increases with time, since we regularly update the keywords in the Meta tags, descriptions and other parts connecting to the page. Frequent updates to the keywords on every page ensure consistent indexing by the Google and other search engines.
- Links: We build and develop independent links to every page in your website based on the user relevance. If a user searches for “dependable post purchase services” for a specific product, we can link it to the service page in your website. Once the users land on that page, they naturally navigate to the products page following our specialty links. The strategies we follow for linking your page with the SEO depends on every part and component of your product, with its application and relevance to the users’ “search text”.
Q. What are your services for migrating from organic SEO to paid ad consulting?
If you subscribe to the organic SEO from MRC Calgary SEO Consulting, or other service provider we can help you in moving onto the paid ad campaigns through our consultation and services.
- Targeting: We help you determine your core and peripheral business targets through our SEO. The biggest advantage you get from is an option for expanding your core within a short span of time. In this aspect, our keyword research plays the key role. Frequency of appearances in the user search across multiple demographic specifications shapes the selection criteria for keywords. We don’t believe in stuffing every page with keywords. At the same time we update and edit every keyword in accordance with the changing user needs, wants, and demands. Our target audiences include the boomers (<=1965), Generation X (1966-79), Millennials (1980-2000), and the generation Y (from 2001)
- Designing: There is a lot of competition out there in the market for your brand. In fact every new concept you may propose will have equally strong and opposing entities. The way we design your PPC, Adwords, and other paid campaigns are specific to many parameters. Demography AND psychograph are the two key elements we consider in our ad-designs. The perfect match between the product application and our design makes the users click on your ads spontaneously.
- Competing: At the MRC Calgary SEO Consulting, we offer you thousands of keywords that are low in competition and high on usage. Apart from the primary keywords, we have equal numbers of synonyms that can connect with the primary keywords. For example, a user may input “best washing machines in Ontario”. We connect every word to synonyms on your web pages. By developing a vast network of these keywords and synonyms, we can optimize and economize paid campaigns.
- Leading: Our consistent marketing and advertising campaigns allow you to work with the paid Adwords, while retaining your strong base in the organic SEO. The combinational strategy helps in attracting non buyers (for example, researchers, information seekers, and casual website visitors) on the search engines. For this we use blogs, social networks, and other informational links to connect to them. This strategy ensures a large and growing customer and visitor base across the local, national, and global markets. We ensure you remain the brand leaders in more than one specific marketing and advertising criteria.
Q. What are your strategies for effective digital marketing?
- Plan: At the MRC Calgary SEO Consulting, the planning includes target identification, prospect analysis, strategy formulation, content creation, keyword research, trend analysis, user engagement, and action flow determination. We always support the plan “A” with plan “B, C and D” whenever required. If the first approach is found to work slowly, or non effective, we immediately switch over to the next plan and implement it in real time.
- Sync: Our plan supports the implementation at multiple levels. At every stage we sure synchronization of content, keywords, long tails, phrases, images, videos, links, and other marketing materials with each other. At the same time, our approach is personalized to the sensitivity of all the potential customers you find in a specific demography.
- Connect: having established the sync factors, we start connecting with your targeted audiences in real time. Our consistency in campaigns and advertising shall certainly bring them into the fold of your brand influence within the shortest span of time.
- Listen: Our first task after connecting with your target audiences is to listen to what they have to say.
- Understand: By understanding their needs, wants, and demands we can win streamline your marketing flow to match with all the three parameters perfectly.
- Reach: Once we take you to this phase, your target audiences will be eager to reach out to your products, services and the brand name. We open the right channels at the right time.
- Convert: The ratio of conversion from target audiences to satisfied customers happens faster than you can imagine. At the MRC Calgary SEO Consulting, we have mastered this art to perfection.
Q. How can you ensure brand visibility during rising Ad costs?
- Platform Selection: Where do your potential customers go every day online? They may go for socializing, entertainment, health & spa, ticket booking, gaming, and in search of many other goals. They will always find the presence of your brand visibility in all the platforms. At the MRC Calgary SEO Consulting, we have developed vast range of strategies to track your potential audiences and follow them. By paying once for the advertising, you get exposure to multiple markets.
- Follow Up: – We follow up your target audiences through low cost-highly effective apps, social networks, Mobile tracking, and other legal channels. At no point of time we drive your audiences into a repulsive mood. We understand the privacy and other sensitive issues with your target users like no one else. Hence, our approach always wins hands down over your competitors.
- Desirability: At the MRC Calgary SEO Consulting, our strategies create a deep sense of desirability among the potential audiences for your brand and products. Once this stage is reached, they make sure of keeping all your brand related products and updates within their visibility range.
Q. What are your SEO strategies for local small shops?
For the local small shops in Canada we have a “invest as you grow” strategy. That means you can start with modest budgets on your website design, content development, keyword research, optimization and integration, organic SEO, PPC, Adwords, etc.
- ROI: Watch your ROI increase as your business grows into an established brand within your local market. You may own a Kiosk, electronic store, grocery stores, fruit shops, or another small shop. Our aim is to enhance your customer base and increase your profits.
- Profits: After starting from low and moderate budgets, we help you grow your reach within the local markets. Our aim is to keep you away from the heat of competition and increase your visibility. Soon you can start experiencing profit in your business after attaining the stage of ROI. From this stage you will want to invest and earn more our services at the MRC Calgary SEO Consulting.
Q. What are your strategies for enhancing visitors’ site experience with SEO?
- Professional approach to responsive Web Design
- Uniquely visible font and color combination for every page
- Attention grabbing headlines, organized products, easily navigable pages
- User engaging content, self promotional videos, and detailed product specifications
- Search based landing page for the potential visitors. We provide multitude of links to the pages based on wide range of keyword selection options.
- Plenty of information on every page and link
Q. How do you optimize digital marketing based on demographics?
Our unique method of demographic based optimization runs through social networks, mobile connections, apps, PPC, Adwords, and blogs.
- User Dwelling: The users dwelling on line locations lead us to specific age groups of target audiences. We can also combine the multiple audiences targeting based on your product specifications and applications. Hence, we attract potential audiences.
- Goal Setting: We understand the goal setting trends of every user who visits your website and connecting blogs or social networks. If they are driven by the immediate need, we place them on the customer tag and follow them with email, advertising and other mobile campaigns. The others who opt to shop later get added to our listing for email marketing.
- Priority: By prioritizing the customers into multiple segments we can make you earn handsome ROI and profits in the long run.
Q. What are your strategies for Vertical SEO?
Our focus is on specific market segment with vertical SEO. We develop our strategies based on the scope of search, target audience, market segment, product preferences, applications and various other social considerations.
- Domain centric search
- Product specific keywords
- Demographic specific Adwords
- Rapid formation and expansion of sub domains
Q. How do you ensure high ranking on local SERP?
The local SERP ranking for your website, products and brand can increase significantly with the strategies we follow at the MRC Calgary SEO Consulting.
- Social network integration
- On page optimization
- Local address, map, and contact information promotion
- Listing the local directory and yellow pages
- Mobile search optimization
- Mobile app options
- Creation of small communities on the social media networks.
- Enhanced interactivity with the users with multiple demographic data
Q. What are your strategies for keyword research?
They basic strategy we use for the research is based on the relevance, application, benefits, durability, safety, and demographic specifications. On the advanced level, we use other parameters like scalability, user responses, changing market trends, competition, buying season and reasons, product and service relativity to the keywords, etc.
- Select keywords based on products and services
- Combine most searched words into phrases
- Research on most common synonyms
- Research on negative keywords (to filter out unrelated searches and reduce your PPC expenses)
- Create unique blogs
Q. What are your services for mobile SEO?
The first step we take for the mobile SEO is the core website and brand ranking on the leading search engines. The next step is to ensure consistent visibility through apps and browser extensions.
- Search based advertisements
- Interesting links from media files
- Dependable links to sports sites
- Efficient indirect keys
- Responsive website design
- Content optimization for faster reading
If you have any more questions or just want to discuss anything with me feel free to call 403-386-7427403-386-7427. I am also willing to meet for a coffee and discuss any projects you have in mind. I do not use any high pressure selling or have any expectations from any meeting it attend. I prefer that you make an informed decision on you business and I am always willing to provide information for anyone. No project is too small or too big for me and we can help you with all your SEO consulting needs.